Winter TrashIf the Farmer's Almanac is correct, we are in for another wet, snowy winter. Please click here for winter pick up options.
Quick Payment Feature
You can now make a one-time payment without having to register. Just go to https://nampa.merchanttransact.com/Bills/Default.aspx , enter your account number, and click on Make Payment. Enter your payment information and submit. A receipt will be e-mailed to you. There is no fee for this service.
Nampa Shares & Cares
In this challenging economy, many Nampa families are having a hard time making ends meet. The City of Nampa’s Utility Billing office has joined forces with Western Idaho Community Action Partnership (WICAP) to launch the Nampa Shares and Cares Program.
By adding a tax-deductible donation to your bimonthly city utility bill, you can help someone less fortunate pay their water and sewer bill. 100% of your donation will be used to help those in need.
With our hectic lives it is easy to forget when bills are due. Signing up for email reminders may prevent an unnecessary interruption of your city utilities. For more information about the program or to sign up, please select the form below.
- 2018 Trash & Recycling Collection Calendar
- Trash & Recycling Newsletter Dec. 2017
- Trash Rates effective 10/1/2017
- Citizen Guide to Residential Trash Service and Information
- Trash Cart FAQ
- Water Inside City Limits and SE2 Sewer Rates
- Nampa Shares and Cares Brochure
- Utility Billing Guidelines and Miscellaneous Fees
- Email and Phone Number Update
- Autopay Application